Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
Those over the age of thirteen may register on https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We strive to create a safe and reliable space and that's why we have some principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Piruchita has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15 / 1999, of 13 of December, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 of December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the 27 Council of April of 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with the 34 / 2002 Law, of 11 of July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
- Identity of the Responsible: Daniela C. Silva Ibarra.
- Tradename: Piruchita
- NIF / CIF: 48301381R
- Address: Bon Repós 1, Altea (03590), Alicante
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Trade Selectronic services and Advertising
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data you send through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers". For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with in Piruchita come from:
- Contact Form.
- Service request form.
- Registration Form.
- Order in the online store
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Piruchita is treating personal data that concerns us, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may to access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request your suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitación of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may stand against to the processing of your data. Piruchita will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
Opposition right to direct marketing:
You have the right to oppose direct marketing, including the elaboration of profiles made for direct marketing through newsletters.
You can disassociate yourself from direct marketing at any time in the following ways:
* following the instructions provided in each marketing email
* sending us an email [Email protected]iruchita.com requesting the withdrawal.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Piruchita there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mundiserver / OVH (supplier of Piruchita) within the EU.
- Service request form /orders: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to request any of the services that https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis makes available to its users.In the case of ordering any personalized work, additionally, the pertinent data will be requested with which they wish to be personalized at the request of the client. In this case they can be: Name of the birthday boy, Age of the birthday boy, Day of the celebration of the event, Time of the celebration of the Event, Address of the Event, Photograph of the birthday boy.The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible processing of the same. The requests will be answered by email. The web allows you to manage payments directly. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mundiserver / OVH (supplier of Piruchita) within the EU.
- Registration Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, so that you can create an account in our system and have access to its functionalities, in addition we will send you email promotions and news through our newsletter. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mundiserver / OVH (supplier of Piruchita) within the EU.
- Media: If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from the web images.
- Contact forms: Cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you do not have to re-fill your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year. If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed. When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen viewing options. The cookies are two days old, and the screen options cookies last one year. If you select "Remember me", your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the sign-in cookies will be deleted. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. Expires after 1 day.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Piruchita can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the Piruchita user. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing Piruchita's activities, products or services. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
According to the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016 / 679, Piruchita (Piruchita) with address in Bon Repós 1, Altea (03590), Alicante, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the web and subscribers.
Piruchita does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Information regarding the use of data in relation to purchases in Piruchita
Depending on the payment method you choose, you may need to provide payment information to Piruchita to allow the transaction to take place.
If you link a PayPal account, the country and email address set in your PayPal account will be transferred from PayPal to Piruchita; PayPal will transmit to Piruchita the encrypted email address. Piruchita will use this information for identification purposes to provide customer service.
The legal basis for data processing mentioned in this section is the provision of the service that you have requested (article 6, paragraph 1 (b) of the RGPD).
In https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and announcements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels.
- And so much more!
In https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis we use Google Adsense, Google's advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels.
- And so much more!
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
Category of collected data.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they can not change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
OVH: OVH Hispano SL residing in Madrid (EU). More information in: https://www.ovh.es/soporte/aviso-legal/ Mundiserver SLNE Solutions treats the data in order to perform its hosting services Piruchita.
Paypal: PayPal Holdings, Inc., with address in Palo Alto, California (USA). More information at: https://www.paypal.com/es/home, treats the data in order to perform payments management services to Piruchita.
When browsing https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook Pixel.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis se compromete en el uso y tratamiento de los datos incluidos personales de los usuarios, respetando su confidencialidad y a utilizarlos de acuerdo con la finalidad del mismo, así como a dar cumplimiento a su obligación de guardarlos y adaptar todas las medidas para evitar la alteración, pérdida, tratamiento o acceso no autorizado, de conformidad con lo establecido en la normativa vigente de protección de datos.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis no puede garantizar la absoluta inexpugnabilidad de la red Internet y por tanto la violación de los datos mediante accesos fraudulentos a ellos por parte de terceros.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Piruchita will ensure that any person who is authorized by Piruchita to process the client's data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it be a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Piruchita, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to https://invitacionesytarjetas.gratis exonerating Piruchita (Piruchita), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Piruchita (Piruchita) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Piruchita reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Piruchita will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of its implementation.
Commercial post office
Revised document in 05-2018.