Descarga all birthday invitations for Puerto Rico you want on our website, they are free 100% and you can use them as many times as you want.
[better-ads type = 'banner' banner = '7782']
How and where to download Birthday Invitations in Puerto Rico Free
We recommend using the search engine above to find the character that interests you.
We also have Decoration kits for birthday parties of different themes
All the contents are downloadable in a .zip that contains the files in high quality ready to be printed.
The Free online birthday invitations to print in Puerto Rico They are designed in high quality, 300 dpi, perfect for printing both at home with any type of printer, as well as in a printing or online printing service.
If you are going to print your Invitation, we recommend that you use paper a little thicker than the typical ones that we have at home, since with this paper it would be excessively thin. If you can, get some 220gr paper in brightness (also called glossy). EYE, it is not necessary to look for it to be specific to photography since they tend to be more expensive.
The default invitation size is 7 "x 5" inches (17,78cm x 12,7cm). Yes! It is huge, but this is so that when you print them to a smaller size, the quality is excellent. You can then reduce the size at the time of printing, eg. 6 "x 4" inches (15,24cm x 10,16 cm) or even less.
We recommend that you print 2 for each sheet of size A4, which is a large size but will be more striking than normal tiny. You can also reduce them more and put 4 per sheet, and save if you have many guests or have only got expensive photo paper, but keep in mind the size of the text as it will be, so before doing anything on good paper, it is always advisable to print on a normal sheet and see how it will look.
Facts and curiosities of Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States and Puerto Ricans are citizens of the United States from 1917
- The Puerto Rican culture is a mixture of influences of Taíno Indians, Spaniards and Africans
- The official languages are Spanish and English
- The currency of Puerto Rico is the US dollar
- The average temperature on the Island is 82- F.
- The Island has 270 miles of beautiful beaches
- The coquí, a small frog, is only found in Puerto Rico and is known for its melodious singing
- Cristóbal Colón discovered Puerto Rico in 1493 and claimed it for the Spanish Crown. In 1898, as a result of the Spanish-American War, Puerto Rico became part of the United States.
- Puerto Rico has the largest radio telescope in the world located in Arecibo
- 55 of the Fortune 100 and 178 Companies of the Fortune 500 companies operate in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico has five Miss Universe winners
- Puerto Rico has its Olympic Team
Data source: prhta