What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc.
The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies there?
- Cookies techniques: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, knowing when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered, basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: Collect information on the type of navigation is performing, the sections most used, consulted products, time period of use, language, etc.
- Cookies advertising: display advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are their own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
- Login: The cookies to login allow you to enter and exit your Piruchita account.
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember with what people or websites you have interacted, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc.,
The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google Analytics
At the same time, advertising services are used, specifically Google Adsense, in order to monetize the website.
The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google Adsense
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://piruchita.com for example, when you use the share button of https://piruchita.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information in your Cookies policy
- Cookies Pinterest, see more information in your Cookies policy
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
- Configuration of cookies for Google Chrome
- Configuration of cookies for Apple Safari
- Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
Other third-party tools, available online, can also be used, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/ privacy-statements /, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
More information about cookies